Social Media for Small Business
Wondering how to pull a Social Media Training Program together for your Staff Team?
This Is The Essential Course To Train YOUR Employees To Manage YOUR Social Media!
Comprehensive 21 Hour Digital Marketing Certificate Program, designed to provide staff with in-depth practical training needed to succeed in today’s rapidly moving Online Marketing.
Learn About Funding Opportunities
1-1 Private Training
Live Online or Classroom Options – Flexible Training Schedule
3 Full Days of Training (9am – 4pm) – Live Online or Classroom Options
Upcoming Training Dates:
- May 11, 18 & 25, 2021
- June 8, 15 & 22, 2021
- July 6, 13 & 20, 2021
- August 10, 17 & 24, 2021
- September 14, 21 & 28, 2021
- October 12, 19 & 26, 2021
- November 9, 16 & 23, 2021
21 Hours of Training
Individual 1:1 Sessions
Tricia Dey Twomey, BA
Group Training: $1,750 (+gst)
Private Training: $3,000 (+gst)
#202, 10526 Jasper Ave Edmonton, AB T5J 1Z7
Onsite Training Available
Social Media for Small Business
Objectives & Outcomes
We will help you stay hands-on with your social media marketing and provide guidance to get the
best results. Your team will have a game plan to really rock your strategy and a marketing calendar
full of content and ideas.
Module 1: Starting Right
We will make sure you are on the right Social Media Channels for your business and they are set up properly.
- Choosing Your Social Networks: Which social media channels are the best for your business
- Competitor Insights
- Assessing The Current State & Strategies
- Website Insights
- Defining Your Objective
Module 2: Creating Content For Posting
Objective: A Content Management and Strategy
We need to make sure your brand message is one that will resonate with your target market on social media. What information are they looking for? What problem can you solve for them? And where do they want to find the solution?
- What: The 3 Types of Content
- Who: Consumer Avatars
- Why: The Problem(s) you solve & Nailing Down Your Messaging
- Where: Find great content to post
- When: How often to post
Module 3: Social Networks
Objective: Gain the Tactical Knowledge to create and manage a social presence
- Create and maintain a business presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google+
Module 4: Online Branding
Objective: Brand Strategy
Build your online brand with the same tools and technology as the professionals. Upon completion of this module, you will have a comprehensive online brand guide for your business that includes:
- How to create customized images
- How to create video’s your fans will love
Module 5: Scheduling Tools, including posting calendar
Objective: Monthly Social Media Marketing Calendar
With a well-defined social media strategy in place, your team can accomplish all your social media goals in under 30 minutes a day. An effective social media strategy is focused on working smarter, not harder this includes a content calendar and automation tools to take care of many of the time-consuming and repetitive tasks, With this in place, your team will be more effective and spend less time on social media.
- Learn Automated Scheduling Tools
- Learn how to build out monthly posting calendar’s
Module 6: Social Media Marketing
Objective: Advertise & Engage
Social Media Marketing involves paid advertisements on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest to drive traffic to your website.
Learn how to:
- Developing a Social Media Marketing Strategy & Promotional Plan
- Creating Advertising Campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Twitter
Module 7: Monitoring Your Efforts
Objective: Clearly Defined KPIs
Tracking your Key Performance Indicators starts with knowing what you want to measure. We will review all that is possible with online metrics and then create a well-defined monitoring strategy so you will clearly know what is working and what is not working.
Wrap Up: Summary, Follow-up & Presentation of Certificates
- know who you are posting for, why you are posting it, what to post and where to post it
- a library of templates that you can use over and over again to streamline your social media posting efforts
- planning your work and then working your plan with a fully automated posting schedule
- you will know your KPIs and how to track them