Know your team can better serve customers and have the capacity to sell more?
This is the Sales Training you have been looking for!
We know there is a delicate balance between focusing on achieving sales targets and providing excellent customer service.
Hours of Training
MODULE 1: CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
How It Has Changed & What You Can Do To Adapt
- The Economy
- Understanding the ‘New Generation’
- How The Internet Has Influenced How Consumers Shop
- The Evolution of Marketing in Professional Services
MODULE 2: EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Doing Your Job vs. Delivering Exceptional Service
- Exactly What Is Exceptional Service?
- Defining Your Exceptional
- The Why Factor
- Moments of Truth
- Empathy & Efficiency
MODULE 3: KNOW YOUR STUFF AND YOUR CLIENT
What Are You Really Selling?
-Features vs Benefits
- Knowing your Stuff
- Knowing Your Market and Competition
- The Different Types of Customers
- What is Your Buyer Type?
MODULE 4: CREATE THE OPPORTUNITY
Relationship. Relationship. Relationship.
- Building Relationship
- Starting Off On The Right Foot
- Discovering Client Need
- The O P E N Questioning Techniques
MODULE 5: MATCHING CUSTOMER NEEDS
Create A Customer-Centric Relationship
- Features, Advantages and Benefits
- The Right Benefit to the Right Customer
- Identifying Customer’s Decision Criteria
MODULE 7: AFTER SERVICE
Follow Up. Follow Up. Follow Up.
- Best Practice Post Service Follow-up Actions
- Leaving no Stone Unturned
- Reverse Brainstorming
BONUS #1 Manager Coaching Assessment Form
BONUS #2 Social Media Best Practices
BONUS #3 Personality Types Self-Assessment & Motivational Mapping
BONUS #4 Complimentary Business Website Audit
See If Your Business Qualifies For Funding...
Contact us to discuss funding options and register your staff.